Partners that have earned the Elite designation are able to demonstrate their expertise in HP products and solutions. They provide a consultative approach to solving your business problems and are experts in providing simple to complex solutions for your unique technology needs – with superior industry qualifications and skills that have been validated by HP. Elite Partners have at least one Elite specialization designation.
- Office Printing Solutions Elite
- Small & Medium Business Elite
- Additional HP Specializations
- US Public Sector State & Local Government Certified
- US Public Sector K-12 Education Certified
- US Public Sector Higher Education Certified
- Authorized Business Solutions Partner (ABSP)
- ABSP partners are certified through training, qualification metrics, sales and support capabilities and authorized to deliver business solutions such as HP Storage Services and HP Technical Services.
- Authorized Service Delivery Partner (ASDP)
- ASDP partners are authorized to perform warranty service on eligible HP products at client sites or repair locations and purchase spare parts for eligible HP products.
Cisco Premier Certification recognizes partners that have achieved the Express Foundation Specialization which expands technical competency in the integration of basic routing and switching, wireless LANs, and security technologies. In addition, Premier Certified Partners have demonstrated a measurably high level of customer satisfaction.
Citrix Gold Partners focus on Application Delivery Infrastructure as a core part of their business offerings. These partners use Citrix products to design and implement secure networks and system management for their customers.
Certified Partners represent a high degree of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies based on the Windows Server or Windows Small Business Server platforms. Additionally, P&J has achieved Microsoft’s Networking Infrastructure Solutions competency, having demonstrated proven expertise in the solution’s related design, deployment, and customization using
Windows Server and Windows Essential Server Solutions technologies.
Microsoft Authorized Education Resellers (AERs) are specially trained and authorized to sell Microsoft Academic Edition software products and licenses to qualified educational users.
Why Choose A TechSelect Partner?
TechSelect is a national community of premier IT solution providers.
Through this unique and exclusive cooperative effort between IT professionals, manufacturers and distribution, TechSelect members are able to leverage these strategic relationships to implement proven best practices and state of the art solutions for their clients. Our community is based on integrity, respect and a spirit of partnership that drives this endeavor forward.
Put this innovative and nationally recognized community to work for you through P & J Computers Inc.